Jeypore College of Pharmacy was founded in the year 2000, under the patronage of Banagiri Development Trust , Jeypore, Dist: Koraput (ORISSA). A Charitable Trust of South Orissa, managed by Professionals. The Institute offers 2 years Masters Degree course in Pharmacy i.e., M. Pharm.(Pharmaceutical Technology) , 4 years under graduate course in pharmacy i.e. B. Pharm. and 2 years Diploma course in pharmacy i.e. D. Pharm (in a separate Infrastructure). The Institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) , Ministry of Health & Family Welfare , Govt. of Orissa and affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology,(BPUT) Rourkela , Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and Orissa State Board of Pharmacy (OSBP)..more
The Aims & Objectives
- To Promote Pharmacy Education and Pharmacy Profession.
- To Promote Technical and job oriented Education
- To Educate people about health & sanitation.
- To reduce Employment problem by providing self employed technical education.
- To create manpower for fast growing Pharmaceutical Industry
- To create manpower for Drug store management, Community Pharmacy, Hospital Clinical Pharmacy, Marketing and Medical detailing, Production and Quality Control and also for Research Development in the field of Pharmaceutical Science.
Administration and Management
For the better management of the institutional affairs, the Board of Governors has separated the academic and administrative affairs. The academic affairs l and the administrative affairs are looked after by the Principal & Director respectively. In the administrative hierarchy the administrative Officer, campus Development Officer, Finance Officer, Purchase & Store Officer and Training Placement Officer are there to assist the Director. Similarly in the academic hierarchy the Principal is assisted by the H.O.Ds, Exam-in-charge, student relation officer. All of these senior officials are assisted by the Non teaching and ministerial staff.
Policies for teaching & non-teaching staff development
Staff Development & Personality Development programmes are conducted regularly in the institution.Provision is made to sponsor the staff to pursue higher studies under various schemes. Staff members are encouraged to organize and attend faculty development programmes, workshops, seminars, conferences etc.
Jeypore College of Pharmacy
Jeypore-764002, Dist Koraput (Orissa)
Telephone: 06854-246966, 246955.
Visit us:- www.pharmajeypore.in